We’re here to help.
If you or someone you know might be experiencing a behavioral or mental health crisis, dial 9-1-1 or contact the mental health crisis line in your area:
- Multnomah County Crisis Line: 503-988-4888
- Clackamas County Crisis Line: 503-655-8585
- Washington County Crisis Line: 503-291-9111
- Clark County Crisis Line: 1-800-626-8137
For immediate behavioral health emergencies, Unity Center welcomes walk-ins.
We’re here for you 24-hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you have questions about accessing Unity Center, you may contact the Access Information and Referral Team at 503-944-8009
Unity Center for Behavioral Health
After hours medical records
Hours: Monday–Friday, 6:30 a.m.–10 p.m.
Saturday–Sunday 8 a.m.–10 p.m.
Holidays, 8:30 a.m.–7:30 p.m.
Looking for a job?
Want to recognize or thank a Unity Center staff member?
Nominate a nurse for The DAISY Award or a caregiver or employee in a non-nursing role for the Sunflower Award.
- NE M L King & Wasco Southbound Bus line 6, Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
- NE Multnomah & 3rd Westbound Bus line 8, Jackson Park/NE 15thBus line 77, Broadway/Halsey
- NE Multnomah & 2nd Eastbound Bus line 8, Jackson Park/NE 15th Bus line 77, Broadway/Halsey
- NE Weidler & 2nd Eastbound Bus line 17, Holgate/Broadway
- NE Weidler & 2nd (Streetcar) Eastbound Portland streetcar, A Loop